Covid-19 Reduced Hours: 9:30am – 5pm
Full time: Monday – Friday. Hourly Wages: $17H
Work From Home (Temporary due to Covid-19). Hiring Candidates in Toronto ONLY.
The position requires a flexible aptitude to handle a variety of roles and responsibilities. Ideal candidates will have go-getter attitudes, be creative, detail-oriented, deadline-driven and have a willingness to take ownership of projects from start to finish.
Send your applications before the Virtual Job Fair.
PREREQUISITE TO APPLY: Candidate MUST fill below two forms and attach PDFs along with a copy of Resume.
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME at email@example.com
MUST COMPLETE THE 2 FORMS:
• Digital marketing campaigns and Job Fairs/ exhibition management / logistics
• Social Media strategy and engagement (like, follow, comments, post, research, etc.)
• Email searches (Exhibitors, partners, etc.) through different online platforms
• Manage all social media accounts for consistent branding and content management/curation.
• Identifies strategies to boost posts and increase our social media presence and schedules content and/or create content daily (job postings, events, companies’ postings, etc.)
• Material development (Flyer, Magazine, Brochures, Presentations, etc.)
• Website improvement projects (SEO, Content, resume access, registration, resources, etc.)
• Online advertisement management (social medias, major websites, general advertisements, etc.)
• Actively contributing new ideas that will help push our marketing strategies and success forward.
• Understanding Jobs Canada services, customer audiences and objectives to strategize ways to target and increase lead generation through marketing, advertising and other methods.
• Developing, implementing, and maintaining online resources (websites, social medias, online magazine, newsletter, blogs, job postings, major websites, general advertisements, etc.).
• Daily/weekly task reporting to evaluate work development, multitasking management skills, deadline compliance, and priority guidelines through marketing steps implanted.
• Providing consistent suggestions and solutions based on goals and marketing team objectives.
• Working within given timelines, deadlines and marketing priorities per city and date
• Being accountable for the success of projects & assigned Job Fairs from start to completion.
• Proofing and editing marketing tools/platforms for quality, accuracy, and consistency.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• 1-2 years of experience in digital marketing (Flyer updates, social medias, email search, etc.)
• Self-motivated and superb organization skills. An eye for detail and creativity.
• Teamwork and management skills is an asset. Ability to work with small Team.
• Must be a fast learner and problem solver and respond positively to feedback.
• Good writing skills; great communication skills and proofreading abilities.
• Ability work under pressure and manage workloads effectively (home, office and while travelling)
• Excellent internet skills (client email search, general advertisements, major websites, etc)
• Excellent social media skills (like, invite, share and promote events on social medias)
• Excellent phone skills (making calls, multiple task phone management, answering calls)