Website Profile Drilling Inc.
The Company: Profile Drilling is one of the GTA’s premiere Environmental and Geotechnical drilling companies. We are always searching for exceptional talent to join our fast-growing company. We believe that good team members are the foundation to our company and we strive to provide a safe and steady work environment. If you are hardworking, accountable, and a team player looking to start a new career that has advancement opportunities, we want to hear from you!
On the job Training: We provide on the job training, if you are interested in learning, we are willing to teach. You will be trained in the concepts of Direct Push, Conventional Auger, Rotary and Sonic drilling, as well as various other methods that we use to collect soil, water and rock samples.
Job Status: Full Time – Monday to Friday (All Year, Overtime, No Weekends)
Hourly Rate: With an hourly start rate of $25.00 based on experience, plus Co. RRSP, Benefits, Overtime and Vacation. Only serious candidates should apply for this permanent day shift position located in Mississauga, Airport Rd & American Drive (North of Pearson Airport).
RESPONSIBILITIES: Working out in the field throughout the GTA and Ont., the candidate will:
– Support and take direction/instruction from the Drill Rig Operator and carry out on-site assigned drilling tasks in a safe and efficient manner
– Assist the Driller with loading, unloading and securing drilling equipment and supplies
– Ensure safety is a top priority and adhere to and follow all the rules and regulations
– Ability to work overtime and out of town periodically
– Keen observation skills with a desire to learn, excel advance while working outdoors in all weather conditions
– Must be a team player who is reliable, punctual, adaptable to changing deadlines
– Must have a valid G Driver’s Licence with clean driver’s abstract
– A-Z Licence would be an asset. Company will assist in obtaining
– Mechanical Aptitude in order to make minor equipment repairs
– Good physical stamina with the ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
– Must be a team player with a desire to learn, advance and enjoy working outdoors
If you are interested in pursuing a new career within this fast-growing industry, please submit your resume and cover letter. To find out more about who we are and what we do visit our website at www.profiledrilling.com.
While we thank everyone for there interest in this opportunity only qualified candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org