Website LUDA Foods
Responsible for the Operations of the plant.
As our Production Supervisor, you will:
- Direct, coordinate and monitor the activities
- Observe work and monitor gauges, dials, and other indicators to ensure that operators conform to standards.
- Enforce safety and sanitation regulations.
- Verifies the daily and weekly QUBE transaction to complete orders
- Enter hours in payroll for evening shift employees
- Collaborate with workers and managers to solve work-related problems
- Perform the same work duties as those supervised
- Requisition materials and repair services.
- Perform visual and swabs
- Ensure that equipment is disassembled, cleaned and sanitized every Friday
- Conduct staff meetings to relay general information or to address specific topics, such as safety, new policies etc
- Counsel employees in work-related activities, personal growth, and career development.
- Inspect equipment for wear and for conformance to specifications
- Assess training needs of staff and arrange for or provide appropriate instruction.
- Participate in the hiring process by reviewing credentials, conducting interviews, and making hiring recommendations.
- Responsible for locking the building and setting alarm
- coach and train employees as well as conduct daily huddles.
As our chosen candidate:
- This position requires a High School diploma and 3 – 5 years experience
- Microsoft office proficient
- Forklift license (an asset)
Here are the reasons you will want to work for us:
- Family-firm with a family ambiance: we encourage sharing and networking throughout the company, [and office employees benefit from a flex-time arrangement with core hours].
- Competitive salaries reviewed annually.
- Yearly bonus based on objectives and profits.
- Health benefits features an individual health + dental plan fully paid by the company, and low cost for a family plan.
- Employee assistance program.
- Employee reserve program.
- Group retirement savings plan with an incentive employer contribution annually.
- Company paid training and courses.
About Aliments LUDA Foods:
LUDA Foods has been crafting soups, sauces and seasonings for the food service and industrial markets since 1951. A third-generation, family-owned company, we are humbled by the long-standing trust North American chefs, buyers and their organizations have had in our LUDA brand line of dry mixes and refrigerated concentrates as well as the many custom private label products we have developed. And all of them are made-to-order, right here in Canada.
LUDA Foods’ specialties include gluten free, vegetarian, sodium reduced, Halal, Kosher, and clean label. Our manufacturing facility is HACCP and GFSI certified under the SQF referential, and all products comply with the GS1 FS3 certification. What is more, we are a CFIA meat and fish registered establishment with daily inspections.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only applicants meeting our requirements will be contacted, however, even if you don’t hear from us, your resume will be kept on file for future opportunities.
Location: Pointe Claire, Quebec, close to Fairview shopping center; access to public transport
Industries: Manufacturing; Foodservice
Schedule: Full time permanent position, 40hrs/week, Monday to Friday, 3-11:30PM
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com