Website K1 Speed Canada
K1 Speed is an international indoor electric go-karting entertainment company that has more than 42 locations worldwide, including 3 in Canada.
K1 Speed Canada is looking for new mechanics for our Montreal Location.
● Part time – includes weekends
● Full time – includes weekends
K1 Speed Montreal
2080 Transcanadienne Rte.
● At K1 Speed we strive to provide our customers with an outstanding racing
experience that surpasses all of their expectations.
● We bring the world of competitive racing directly to our customer’s
neighborhoods, offering all the thrills and excitement of an authentic racing
experience using state-of-the-art electric go karts, and tracks designed with the safest and most protective barrier system available.
● We train and coach our staff on a daily basis to maintain the highest level of mind-blowing customer service that leaves those who visit us feeling like a valued member of the K1 Speed family.
● We never compromise on safety, and are committed to delivering a world-class
entertainment experience by professionally and diligently maintaining our racing karts and equipment to the highest possible standard.
● We maintain a safe, clean, professional and family friendly racing environment so as to ensure the health and enjoyment of our customers and their families.
“Customers will never love a company until the employees love it first”
We’re looking for energetic, enthusiastic, and dedicated individuals who are excited to be a part of a great team. If you’re looking for a fun, fast-paced, and rewarding work environment, then K1 Speed is the place for you. As a Mechanic, you will service and maintain our fleet of state-of-the-art, high performance, high speed electric go karts. The right candidate will have a track record of mechanical repair experience, preferably in the golf kart, go kart, motorcycle, or motorsports field.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Perform opening track and kart repairs and performance checks
● Maintain kart performance throughout the day
● Maintain track and facility appearance and functionality
● Keep accurate documentation of repairs, parts inventory, and special projects
● Responsibly maintain supply of tools and machinery
● Respond to emergency situations as they arise
● Ensure that the pit, kart shop and track areas remain clean and safe
● Assist the track crew with track operations in limited situations
● Perform specific facility cleaning and maintenance duties as assigned by
● Perform closing duties to secure the pit and track and prepare for the following day’s operation
● Bilingual (French and English- required)
● Must be at least 18 years of age
● Must be available for weekend shifts
High school diploma, or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Ability to deal with and solve practical problems involving concrete variables in standardized situations. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions, and percentages.
Work is performed predominantly in an indoor environment that is exposed through openings in the building to the outdoors. The work environment of this job typically has a moderate level of noise
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
To apply for this job email your details to employment@K1speed.ca