Website American Income Life ~ AO National
We are looking for candidates from various backgrounds who enjoy a team styled and appreciate a company that takes pride in making the day to day tasks competitive, fun, and rewarding. We believe that by creating an atmosphere where people thrive, our inspired staff will lead to satisfied clients.
We are unionized with UNIFOR 247 membership. We offer full benefits, retirement package, full training, and flexibility in hours, as well as above average weekly and residual income.
- Listen attentively to new and potential clients, evaluate their needs and their financial statuses, and propose ideal plan options for their unique circumstances and insurance needs
- Servicing clients who have requested an appointment by providing them supplementary insurance benefits to their family.
- We provide extensive and ongoing training as well as a personal mentor your direct reports to ensure that you meet all of your goals.
- We encourage career development and we don’t hold people back.
- Everyone is empowered to “own” their job and we don’t micro-manage. Initiative is encouraged and rewarded so you can run with your ideas.
- While Customer Service, Sales, and Management experience is an asset, we are more interested in motivated people who are enthusiastic and driven towards success.
- Hire, train, and evaluate personnel.
- Job seekers must already have life insurance licence or willing to obtain immediately
- Clear, concise communication to maintain strong client relationships
- An ability to self-monitor progress against project goals
- Results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment
- Excellent customer relations skills and the ability to provide prompt, accurate, and friendly client service
- A high level of accountability and the ability to handle multiple requests under tight deadlines
- Strong organization and attention to detail
Successful Applicants Will Receive
- Above average income
- Life Time Residual Income
- Exceptional commission rates
- Trip Incentives
- Full Benefits (Health, Vision, Dental, Life)
- Full Training
- Skills for life: how to solve problems, how to adapt to change, and how to tough it out in the face of adversity
- The chance to work with people who will become your second family
- First Year Average $75,000
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com