Website American Income Life ~ AO National
Jump into the world of insurance sales by applying to join our growing AO National team as a Entry Level Insurance Agent! We are looking for a people person with strong listening skills, attention to detail, and the ability to effectively communicate insurance programs and plans to new customers. and you are fully trained and supported. Our ideal candidate will embrace the opportunity to drive insurance sales among potential clients and new clients through a mix of company issued leads and referrals. If you’re seeking a flexible full-time position that offers a world of advancement potential.
We are unionized with UNIFOR 247 membership. We offer full benefits, retirement package, full training, and flexibility in hours, as well as above average weekly and residual income.
- Serve as an attentive listener when communicating with new and potential clients in order to accurately identify their unique needs prior to pursuing specific insurance sales
- Collaborate with policyholders to develop insurance risk management and other profiles that specify the best policies for their evolving insurance needs
- Helping customers find insurance solutions that meet their needs.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and offering advice that helps them make informed decisions.
- Creating a trusting environment that fosters sales and customer retention.
- Testing new sales strategies, techniques and processes while providing feedback.
- Actively engaging in training and professional development.
- Job seekers must already have or be willing to get an insurance license
- Basic Computer Skills required
- High School Diploma a plus
- Experience working with Customer Service a benefit
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities successfully
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- First Year Average $65,000
Successful Applicants Will Receive
- Above average income
- Life Time Residual Income
- Exceptional commission rates
- Trip Incentives
- Full Benefits (Health, Vision, Dental, Life)
- Full Training
- Skills for life: how to solve problems, how to adapt to change, and how to tough it out in the face of adversity
- The chance to work with people who will become your second family
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org