Website GREAT FLOORS
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $35,000.00-$70,000.00 per year
We are currently seeking a Full-Time Designer / Flooring Consultant to join the Team of a busy flooring store.
Great Floors in Ingersoll has been providing top quality flooring and products to Oxford, Middlesex, Perth and Norfolk Counties for over 30 years. The ideal candidate would possess strong computer & communication skills, good customer relationships in both retail and commercial business sales.
Salary dependent on experience of applicant – Please state salary expectations when applying * Benefits Offered
Location: 194253 Hwy 19, Ingersoll, ON
General Job Outline:
- Interact with customers and assist them in making product choices according to their individual needs.
- Successfully educate customers on product quality, design, style
- Prepare quotes, order material and schedule installations if needed
- Contribute to the daily sales targets and store goals
- Upkeep the store in order to maintain the integrity of all merchandising displays
- Perform other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the Great Floors Team.
- Genuine concern and care for attention to detail
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Capable in handling customer conversations and interactions
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Understand complex, multi-step written and oral instructions.
- Ability to work independently to oversee project completion
Experience in the Flooring industry : 1 year preferred
Experience with Interior Design is an asset.
- High school diploma or equivalent (Required)
- Valid driver’s license for site measures (G License)
- Fluent in Microsoft Office, PC & Internet use
We sincerely appreciate all responses and thank you in advance for applying.
Only candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.