Website LUDA Foods
Process or blend raw ingredients into finished ingredients applying knowledge of materials, products and processing methods.
As our Batchmaker, you will:
- Read and interpret formulas; following recipes.
- Select, weigh, pour materials and products in a lot and batch-controlled environment.
- Operate single-function machines to grind or sift as required.
- Clean, wash, sanitize work area, containers, and equipment using water, detergents and sanitizer.
- Verify calibration of metal detector.
- Follow mixing sequence from recipe
- Operate basic mixing functions (start, stop, reverse) on equipment, mixing, blending and preparing food products for manufacture.
- Record batch making results.
- Examine materials, ingredients, or products visually or with hands, in order to ensure conformance to established standards (texture, color).
- Collect samples of materials or products for quality control testing.
As our chosen candidate:
- You can speak one of the 2 official languages.
- High School Diploma.
Here are the reasons you will want to work for us:
- Family-firm with a family ambiance: we encourage sharing and networking throughout the company, [and office employees benefit from a flex-time arrangement with core hours].
- Competitive salaries reviewed annually.
- Yearly bonus based on objectives and profits.
- Health benefits features an individual health + dental plan fully paid by the company, and low cost for a family plan.
- Employee assistance program.
- Employee reserve program.
- Group retirement savings plan with an incentive employer contribution annually.
- Company paid training and courses.
About LUDA Foods:
LUDA Foods has been crafting soups, sauces and seasonings for the food service and industrial markets since 1951. A third-generation, family-owned company, we are humbled by the long-standing trust North American chefs, buyers and their organizations have had in our LUDA brand line of dry mixes and refrigerated concentrates as well as the many custom private label products we have developed. And all of them are made-to-order, right here in Canada.
LUDA Foods’ specialties include gluten free, vegetarian, sodium reduced, Halal, Kosher, and clean label. Our manufacturing facility is HACCP and GFSI certified under the SQF referential, and all products comply with the GS1 FS3 certification. What is more, we are a CFIA meat and fish registered establishment with daily inspections.
Thank you for applying to LUDA Foods. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only applicants meeting our requirements will be contacted, however, even if you don’t hear from us, your resume will be kept on file for future opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Location: Pointe Claire, Quebec, close to Fairview shopping center; access to public transport
Industries: Manufacturing; Foodservice
Schedule: Full time permanent position, 40hrs/week, Monday to Friday, 3pm-11:30pm
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com