Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
There are many opportunities available within the organization:
- Support the manager in managing administrative tasks, such as email follow-up, calendar, expense account, etc.
- Perform various secretarial duties including drafting, formatting, updating and creating information and presentation documents
- Prepare for and attend various meetings, including those of the Management Committee; take notes and take charge of related follow-ups
Administrative Agent, Coordinator, Support Agent, Technician etc.
Tasks may include:
- Help perform analyses and produce reports and statistics
- Perform various administrative tasks related to data collection, verification, entry, modification, compilation and coding
- Provide information about the procedures and processes in your field
- Creating and distributing correspondence to internal/external clients
- Providing administrative support to various operational departments
This is the career for you if…
- You are known for your skill with computer tools (Office Suite 365), you’re the person we’re looking for!
- You are naturally curious, adaptable and looking for an opportunity where you can make a positive impact on others
- You are an independent, compassionate person who enjoys taking initiatives and helping others
- You have experience or training in one of the following fields: administrative agent, administrative assistant, secretarial work or office automation
Why work at Desjardins?
- Customized career development path with guiding support from your manager
- Comprehensive training, paid by Desjardins
- Work environment focused on new technology and innovation
- An organization that cares about sustainable development
We don’t offer you a job. We offer you job satisfaction. #There’s a difference.
Applications must be submitted through our Desjardins recruitment site : OPPORTUNITIES IN
PROPERTY AND CASUALTY INSURANCE (myworkdayjobs.com
To apply for this job please visit desjardins.wd10.myworkdayjobs.com.