WELCOME TO JOBS CANADA “IN PERSON” – VIRTUAL JOB FAIRS
Canada’s most established and most attended Job Fairs in the country.
The health and safety of our customers, employees and communities is our top priority. Due to COVID-19, all physical Job Fairs have been postponed and are now hosted Online. Bookmark this page for updates.
HOSTING JOB FAIRS DURING COVID-19 :
The health and safety of our Employees, Exhibitors and Job Seekers is our top priority.
DUE TO COVID-19 : Exhibitors and Visitors must comply to the following guidelines to attend the Fair :
- Face masks or face covering is a must for any attendees (Job Seekers and Exhibitors) .
- Attendees Temperature screening required before entering the Hotel / Venue.
- Attendees will be provided hand sanitizers at the entrance, before entering the venue.
- Limited number of attendees (including Exhibitors) will be allowed in the room at once.
- Job Seekers will be permitted per registered ticket #, on a first come, first served basis.
- Depending on the number of registered Job Seekers, specific time slot for each ticket number will be provided by email, 48hrs prior the Job Fair. Eventbrite ticket is a must-show to attend the Job Fair.
- Job Seekers will be required to wait outside the hotel forming lineups and maintaining 2 metres of physical/social distance. Failure to follow protocol, attendees will not be permitted to the Job Fair.
- Job Seekers E-mail addresses (or Exhibitor contact information) might be shared with Public Health Canada and the Hotel for contact tracing purpose (if any case of COVID-19 is reported on site).
- No water station will be provided during the Job Fair. Attendees must carry their own bottled water.