Welcome to the Calgary Career Fair and Training Expo.
Meet Canada’s Hiring Companies and Training Institutions.
LISTING OF EXHIBITORS :
MARCH 5TH, 2024 . 1PM-4PM.
The List is not complete. Check this page daily for Exhibitor updates.
Join the MCG Careers Team
The success of MCG Careers is attributed to our team of employees who have helped unemployed Albertans reach their full potential. Our employees embody our company values and impact the lives of Albertans on a daily basis. If you are interested in joining our team of career minded and dedicated employees, we’d love to talk to you. Please have a look at the current MCG job openings below and submit your resume and cover letter if you think we’d be a good fit. We thank all applicants for their time; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. “Our focus is our People” Contact Us | MCG Careers
Correctional services | Planning & Innovation Branch | Public Safety & Emergency Services
The main functions of the Correctional Services Division include:
- overseeing court orders and sentences
- assessing inmates’ and youths’ needs and risks
- assisting and encouraging inmates and youths to use programs and services to develop their skillsets
- ensuring facility operations
- keeping inmates and youths accountable through custody, supervision and work services