Covid-19 Reduced Hours: 9:30am – 5pm
Full time: Monday – Friday. Hourly Wages: $17H
Work From Home (Temporary due to Covid-19). Hiring Candidates in Toronto ONLY.
Send your applications before the Virtual Job Fair.
PREREQUISITE TO APPLY: Candidate MUST fill below two forms and attach PDFs along with a copy of Resume.
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME at firstname.lastname@example.org
MUST COMPLETE THE FORM:
Job Applications emails with the above two forms filled and attached along with a Resume will ONLY be considered.
Administrative Assistant duties and responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization, communication and the capacity to manage several tasks or requests simultaneously. Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material. Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures. Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. May direct and lead the work of others. Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and a wide degree of creativity and exceptional with time management. Report directly to Annie Peltea.
• Answer, direct and report phone call inquiries (Job Seekers, Exhibitors, Visitors, etc.)
• Provide information by answering questions and requests (Registration, Hotels, Job Fairs, etc.)
• Organize, schedule and report meetings, morning briefings, travelling and Job Fairs.
• Maintain up to date contact lists (database) through various communication and marketing platforms.
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports and team briefing.
• Develop and maintain up-to date an online filing system. Submit and reconcile monthly expense reports.
• Provide general support to visitors (Job Seekers, Exhibitors, Partners, etc.)
• Monitor content accuracy and update training documents, marketing platforms and communication tools.
• Maintenance and processing of monthly records and reports for various departments.
• Handle multiple projects with various Team Members (Marketing, Accounting, Administration, Management)
• Prepare and monitor invoices, authorize payments, sign contracts and deposit cheques.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as often as needed.
• Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, printing distribution etc.
• Book and Organize Job Fair travel arrangements for Team Members.
• Monitor Microsoft platforms organize outlook and reply to emails on behalf of other office staff.
• Book conference calls, rooms, taxis, couriers, hotels etc. Organize Team activities, birthdays, outing, etc.
• Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner. Coordinate office procedures.
• Research, develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient.
• Audit, report, supervise and oversee the work of Team members to ensure policy and procedure compliance.
• Report and update employee absences, reports, holiday records, lateness, paystubs, timesheet, etc.
• Report, process and direct mail and incoming packages or deliveries.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Proven experience as an administrative assistant, or office admin assistant
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
• Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-tasK