Jobs Canada - Job Postings
We thank all candidates who apply, however, only those selected for a personal interview will be contacted.
No phone calls please. Candidates may be subject to background inquiries which are satisfactory to us.
Interested Candidates can apply by email at email@example.com.
Jobs Canada is always hiring for the following positions below :
Digital Marketing Coordinator :
Full Time, 10am – 5pm
(Monday – Friday). Salary: $17. Start Date:
The position requires a flexible aptitude to
handle a variety of roles and responsibilities.
Ideal candidates will have go-getter attitudes, be creative,
detail-oriented, deadline-driven and have a willingness to take ownership of
projects from start to finish.
Position responsibilities include the following:
- Email Marketing campaigns,
Online Magazine and T.V. Channels.
- Job Fairs, Workshops, and
Conference management / logistics
- Social Media strategy and
engagement (like, follow, comments, post, research, etc.)
- Manage all social media accounts for consistent
branding and content management/curation.
- Identifies strategies to boost posts and increase
our social media presence and ROI and schedules content and/or create content daily
(job postings, events, companies’ postings, etc.)
- Material development (Flyer,
Magazine, Brochures, Presentations, etc.)
- Website improvement projects
(SEO, Content, resume access, registration, resources, etc.)
- Landing page development, Webinars,
Online ad management, etc.
- Actively contributing new ideas
that will help push our marketing strategies and success forward.
- Understanding Jobs Canada
services, customer audiences and objectives to strategize ways to target
and increase lead generation through marketing, advertising and other
- Developing, implementing and
maintaining online resources (websites, social medias, online magazine,
newsletter, blogs, and webinars, etc.).
- Ensure Jobs Canada is keeping
up with the advancing marketing trends, and needs of the industry by
researching competitors, performing industry-related research, finding
opportunities for marketing growth and saturation.
- Tracking, reporting and
analyzing marketing and advertising campaigns
- Creating weekly, monthly and
quarterly marketing reports for management.
- Providing consistent
suggestions and solutions based on goals and marketing team objectives.
- Working within given timelines,
deadlines, priorities and budgets.
- Being accountable for the
success of projects and assignments all the way through to completion.
- Proofing and editing documents
for quality, accuracy, and consistency.
Skills and qualifications:
- Some experience in marketing, advertising or
- Self-motivated and superb organization skills. An eye
for detail and creativity.
- Ability to see alternative points of view and respond positively to feedback.
- Must be a fast learner and problem solver; we move fast
at Jobs Canada
- Exceptional writing skills; excellent communication
skills and proofreading abilities.
- Ability work under pressure and manage workloads
- Online advertising strategy and management experience
confident individual able to perform in an entrepreneurial environment that
demands flexibility with limited
supervision along with working unpaid overtime and working from home.
- This Job will requires traveling across Canada and
working sometimes from home.
internet skills (fast with online searching for employers, employment agencies,
- Excellent social
media skills (like, invite, share and promote events on social medias)
- Excellent phone
skills (making calls, multiple task phone management, answering calls)s